Quality Legal Help After An Injury
The expenses of a personal injury can quickly become overwhelming. You should not also have to worry about the cost of a quality attorney to help you. The legal team at O'Rourke & Hawk, LLP, works on a contingency fee basis for personal injury cases – meaning our fee is entirely contingent on whether we are able to secure compensation for you. Serving clients in the Boston metro area, we have unparalleled experience representing individuals who have suffered serious personal injuries and medical negligence injuries.
We work with clients with all types of personal injury matters, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
Our Results Speak For Themselves
We have a record of favorable settlements:
- $6.6 million for negligence in administering anesthesia, resulting in coma
- $4.4 million for emergency room misdiagnosis resulting in spinal cord injury
- $2.5 million for negligent circumcision
- $1.9 million in a construction negligence case
- $1.5 million in a medical malpractice case involving misdiagnosed infection
- $1.5 million for foot amputation due to medical negligence
- $1.2 million in a motor vehicle negligence case
- $1.1 million for trauma to a child resulting in spinal cord injury
- $1 million for podiatrist negligence
- $1 million in an ATV crash case
- $1.2 million in a premises liability case resulting in loss of limb
- $975,000 for back injury in a car accident
- $990,000 in a premises liability case for wrongful death of a 90-year-old woman
- $950,000 in a motorcycle crash case
- $750,000 in a medical malpractice case where oversedation caused wrongful death in a stroke patient
You can rest easy knowing that your case is in capable hands.
Completely Focused On Personal Injury Law
Our personal injury attorneys, Shawn O’Rourke and Ted Kelly (of counsel), have been advocating for personal injury survivors for years, tackling even the most complex and difficult cases. They focus on personal injury law only. Both attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Massachusetts Super Lawyers in the area of litigation and have lectured and written articles on the subject. Our other partner attorney, Renée Hawk, can assist you with any family law issues you might face.
Schedule Your Free Consultation To Get Our Help
If you have a case you would like to discuss, please contact our Charlestown office at 617-337-3188 or send us an email today. There is no charge for the consultation.